3. Use of the Site and Content – Permissions and Restrictions. You may only make non-commercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may use the Embeddable Player on the Site to provide access to the Justice Videos from another website, so long as you make no commercial use and you comply with the YouTube terms and conditions applicable to the Embeddable Player. Except as specifically permitted in the preceding sentence, you may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify the Justice Videos or any other Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content. You agree to retain all copyright and other notices on any Content you obtain from the Site. None of the foregoing restrictions will apply to your own User Content (as defined below).
5. User Submissions and Rules of Conduct. Account holders will be able to participate in on-line discussion forums and to submit or post comments, profiles and other content on the Site (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or submit to the Site, and for the consequences of posting or submitting it. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid, perpetual license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, perform and otherwise make available your User Content in connection with the Site and for our broader educational purposes, including without limitation for promoting or redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any manner or media, and to authorize others to do the foregoing. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us the foregoing rights, and that neither your User Content nor our use of it as permitted under the foregoing license will infringe or violate anyone’s rights. You agree not to submit or post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
• infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity;
• violates any law or regulation;
• is intentionally false or misleading;
• defames, threatens or harasses anyone;
• is harmful, dangerous, abusive or offensive;
• is obscene or contains pornography;
• contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information;
• contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity; or
• otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
8. Limitations of Liability and Remedies. WE MAKE THE SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR COLLABORATORS BE LIABLE TO YOU, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE CONT
10. Links to Other Sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
12. Copyright Complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us as provided at Reporting Copyright Infringements, where you will find the contact information for our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further information). That contact information pertains only to notifications of claimed infringement. Please direct all other communications concerning the Site to
Last Updated September 11, 2009